Friday 16 December 2011

Last day of term

Little bear has his last day of school before the holidays. He has had a full term of school, and managed pretty well. He seems to have plenty of friends, is usually desperate to go to school, seems happy there, his reading is racing ahead (I think he is on year one books, but I wouldn't really know), and as far as I can tell there are no problems. I feel very, very blessed. I hope that this can continue.

Of course the school were getting money off us this morning. I parted with a pound for reindeer food. However this is glittery bird seed, and birds don't come into our garden, possibly due to the humungous black tom who uses it as a lavatory.

Sigh.

I mentioned snowman poo to them (white marshmallows with edible glitter) and I think that may appear next year. Or not. I think if you are a parent of a four to five year old, talking about a snowman's poo is the least of your worries.

No comments: