Tuesday 20 December 2011

I was got!

Little bear had the class reunion with his old playmates from nursery yesterday. We went to a soft play and he ran, and ran, and ran and had a marvellous time.

OH was picking us up, and as we were waiting, little bear asked, 'Can we come here tomorrow?'
I thought about it - something to keep him occupied during a looooooong day before Christmas. So I asked about when it was okay to come and if there were any parties, as this particular soft play shuts down and gives exclusive use to a party.
'We are having a party tomorrow. It's 4pm til 6pm, Santa will be there, £7.95, all welcome, but there may only just be room on the list...'

I limply agreed to this, and so we are going on a nightmare journey there, to be picked up by OH, leaving a bit of a nightmare logistically for OH and darling father to get ready to go out for 6.45, by the time we have had tea, and we will not actually know anyone there. Sigh.

I am far, far too soft. However I know little bear will have a wonderful time, and that is what really counts.

No comments: