Monday 5 December 2011

Grocery Delivery

I had a delivery of groceries yesterday.

For the first time since I can remember there was not alcohol in it. Not a single drop - I had been stocking up on the offers and I know that alcohol may be some Christmas gifts (alchohol MAY be Christmas gifts in the same was as the Atlantic MAY be a little damp). There was, however, a shed load of 7up which darling father likes with his whisky. It was on offer so I stocked up.

I resisted stocking up on tins of soups. There were three reasons. The first reason was that the deal wasn't that brilliant. The second reason was that the deal was a frequent one and I could wait until next time. The third reason was that the doors of the soup cupboard were already nearly falling off due to over packed shelves. I need a price book and some self control.

An Approved Food order is on its way. I may regret it.

No comments: