Wednesday 28 December 2011

Cough

It's back - the incredibly minor cough that is purely in my throat but which makes speaking almost impossible and I end up leaning against walls while coughing - incredibly minor bug, incredibly annoying effects.

I was looking back to see if I had mentioned my fury at the threat of fortnightly bin collections and the fact that I can't have a stove (considering an inexpensive fire pit or oil drum - darling father gets two papers a day) and I saw just how many minor bugs, lurgies, and sniffles I have had. I seem to be permanently paralysed by them - all very minor infections, all incredibly irritating and getting in the way.

I think I really need to review exactly what I am eating and drinking. Exercise is definitely out at the moment. I haven't been able to walk more than a short way for most of the last three months!

And I need to jettison the self pity asap!

No comments: