Tuesday 20 December 2011

Sybil is a humbug

I just can't get into the Christmas spirit. I am rubbish at it. I just seem to be getting flatter and flatter.

We went to a party again today, little bear had a marvellous time. Actually I did as well, I had a natter with a mum there and we had a wonderful time. But as for the Christmas spirit, I just can't seem to manage it.

We have Christmas cake. We have goodies in and goodies ordered. There is alcohol, there are sweeties (thank you again Ian) and fruit and stuff... Little bear is so excited that he is fizzing like a bottle of pop. He is also coming down with a cough and cold, I think it may break Friday.

I am a bit worried that we haven't enough for the Christmas stocking. I am sure I can sort something out, however.

I am going to crawl off to bed, perhaps I will feel more jingly belled tomorrow.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hugs - if you are feeling under the weather it is not going to be easy to get in the Christmas spirit!

You sound as if you are well prepared, so try to relax and have fun with LB as you have been doing and don't feel under pressure to be too jingly!

xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - you are lovely! Today I am taking the attitude that jingly is as jingly does. Little bear is taking the attitude that he is going to get loads of presents and explode. He will be fine! WSx