Thursday 1 December 2011

New Day's Resolution

My house is so cluttered and dirty I can hardly breathe. There is so much to do. And in 16 days time little bear breaks up from school for the holidays. No Operation Clutterbust will be possible with him here.

Not only is the sheer scale of the mess affecting me, but in seven days time my brother will be baby sitting. His house is gorgeous and I would love him to be able to relax with little bear in bed in a clear environment. And I dare say people will be dropping in, if only to see little bear.

I am going to be posting updates on here - and please keep your fingers crossed for me! My left wrist is on fire and my right ankle is very painful where I knocked it on Tuesday. Any thought of actually doing something is usually hit broadsides by a sniggering fate with accidents and happenings in avalanches. But I have to, actually HAVE TO for my sanity, get the house clean.

Today is a new day, so I have made a new day's resolution - get cleaning!

Of course, I can't start immediately as I have to, shove something in the slow cooker, go into town to pick up x, y and z requested by OH, pick up a few bits for presents and then meet someone and then...

No matter. Operation Christmas Clean has begun!

(as I type little bear came in with a sore eye. He is definitely coming down with something, and if it is conjunctivitis he will be off school and I won't be able to do anything...)

No comments: