Thursday 22 September 2011

Evil cat had a bad night

Evil cat has not been well. I've been reluctant to blog about her, not because she has been more evil than normal, but because she is not very well at all. We have had days of her being sick, which is difficult to know whether it is a symptom or just her usual hobby (evil cat was once sick over another cat and has a real eye for a target). We have had days of her being creaky, when jumping up anywhere higher than a cushion on the floor was out of bounds. We have had days of both.

The last few days she has been doing really well, but this morning she didn't beg for food and she just wanted to sit on me. Poor old girl. Last night she was almost back to her bad old ways, sitting across my throat at such an angle that I could almost but not quite see the tv and well aware of my reluctance to dump her on the floor.

The vet is not optimistic. I have been being optimistic, but I hate seeing her like this. I think the colder morning and the windy weather has taken a bit of a toll, but she is still game for trouble. She is upstairs at the moment, shedding hair all over OH's bed.

1 comment:

Marybelle said...

Poor old girl, and poor you too. It is very hard to watch a loved pet go downhill. Please let us know how she gets on.

love
Marybelle