Wednesday 14 September 2011

It's starting

I went to pick up little bear. He looked cute, but he was wearing someone else's sweater. It's a warm school, it is warm out of the wind, little bear has always categorically refused to wear a sweater, so I sent him in without one. I was so embarrassed as I returned the sweater little bear was wearing, I am obviously a Bad Mother, leaving my poor defenceless child shivering in the wind. My card has been marked.

On the way out I got a request for money. We provide a piece of little bear's artwork, pay £6.50 and then we get 12 CHRISTMAS cards - It's only September! Who wants to be making CHRISTMAS cards....

I didn't say anything but they may have seen my expression. I think I have been pegged as one of the awkward squad.

Christmas cards...

No comments: