Tuesday 27 September 2011

Martial Art Kit

Okay, so I first washed it with something I shouldn't have, and the white kit turned grey. I soaked it in the GloWhite colour run remover which was brilliant, but the first time it had a few bits sticking out of the water so I had to do it again to get rid of the blodges.

Then it got soaked in Ariel Stain Remover, followed by GloWhite Whitener (tomato soup). The tomato soup was finally banished by sunny washing line, but it was touch and go.

There is now ice cream on the suit. I was soft enough to get little bear an ice cream on the way home. I am fairly sure that the normal washing powder will get it out, but may do a spray of something on it just in case. Little bear's first grading is coming up and one of the marks is generated by the immaculate nature of the kit (or otherwise).

Does anyone want to take bets on how long before the cotton actually disintegrates.

No comments: