Thursday 15 September 2011

Looking forward to ironing

Due to logistics I couldn't get to Makro this morning, but I did manage to hurtle into Leeds, into BHS where I bought some socks for little bear. These ones are not the same colour as OH's, not easily confused when sorting, and therefore my stress levels will decrease. Happy sigh. Then into Wilkinsons, bought some much needed soap powder and three separate types of colour run remover and then dashed back.

While I was out my new ironing board came.

I actually don't mind ironing too much but it builds up and there are parts of my ironing mountain that haven't seen the light of day for years. However it is a Shirtmaster ironing board. http://morphyrichards.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?Product=42515 though I got it at a much reduced price from my friend ebay.

You look at the dimensions, and say things like, that's a good height. Or, that's a good width. I mainly look at height to save my back. However this thing is enormous! I have seen smaller dining tables! I hope to try it out soon, but I am off to get little bear from school any minute. Then there is the 'change into clothes, practice Martial Arts (I need to work on this) and read Dr Who comic because it is Dr Who comic day'. This is rapidly followed by making dinner, bedtime routine, and then fuss OH because he is having a hard time.

But as soon as I can, I will let you know how I get on.

No comments: