Thursday 29 September 2011

Spend spend spend (again)

Today was payday so...

MOT tomorrow. Everything crossed that this is not too much. Then Approved Food order though I nearly didn't, but I got some bits in that I can use. Strangely it is light on sugary treats, so I may be reforming. Then on to my friend ebay, for snow grippers for shoes and a snow shovel for the car (guess what weather I think we will get this winter), plus a small halogen heater and a book called 'Maths for Mum and Dad' which I hope will get us through the homework. An Asda order got bunged in as well, for the heavy stuff, and once again the cost of alcohol figured large.

Also, when I went to the newsagents there were two new knitting magazines and I only bought one. This is a step in the right direction. On the same trip there was £15 spent on plants for the garden, booked by darling father. He has planted one of the trays of dianthus and one of the buckets of wallflowers, and he will (he says) do the other tomorrow. I am in awe of him as he has also been painting the outside of the house.

Now I need to sit on my hands and not spend anything else!

No comments: