Friday 15 July 2011

Achievement

I'll take a credit where I can.

Little bear was complaining bitterly that he wanted breakfast, but violently rejected my choices. 'What do you want?' I asked. 'I've run out of questions, you think of something!' Little bear demanded crossly.

It was 6.45am. I just dozed on the couch while he ranted. I let him get on with it. When he calmed down a little I suggested that he had some of the previously rejected cereal to keep him going until he could think of what he wanted. He agreed to that.

Dozing through a tantrum - amazingly valuable life skill.

To be fair to little bear, he usually only behaves like this just before he comes down with something horrible, and he is obviously still very tired. And we are going out with Sister In Law tomorrow with him...

No comments: