Sunday 3 July 2011

Ebay is OH's acquaintance

OH is tolerant of my ebay habit, but he doesn't indulge himself.

So I was surprised to find him sitting at the computer, little bear on his lap, carefully perusing the Doctor Who figures on ebay. OH muttered something about looking in on an acquaintance.

OH and little bear have an ongoing play story where there are baddy daleks and goodie daleks and it has got very soap opera and complicated. Apparently Grandma Dalek can't be doing with the Cyberman who runs the corner shop and she thinks he always gives her short change - and there is something up with his cheese. Grandma Dalek likes a bit of cheese but it gives her wind.

Terry Nation must be spinning in his grave!

2 comments:

Witch Hazel said...

That is just brilliant. The thought of "Grandma Dalek" made me smile, and the fact that she can't be doing with the Cryberman who runs the corner shop made me chuckle. It's a good job I wasn't drinking a cup of tea whilst reading the rest of the story, otherwise I would be using a microfibre tea towel to dry my keyboard.
Thanks for sharing.
Hazel

Wannabe Sybil said...

There are lots more that they come out with... Imagine a dalek voice saying, 'I like a nice bit of cheddar, but someone let the cat out, it is suffering.' My imagination is incorrigible, but it is left standing by OH and little bear. I'll try and post some more choice bits. WS x