Friday 29 July 2011

Spending again

I still haven't posted off the card-with-money to my brother for his birthday. Must do that this weekend.

Asda and Sainsbury grocery deliveries have arrived. The kitchen is filling up again.

Birthday present for OH ordered.

Birthday present for darling father ordered.

I have to pay the deposit for next year's holiday soon or I will lose the slot. That is expensive. OH really needs it though, and will only consider one place.

School uniform for little bear ordered - except I could do with getting him a bag for his PE. I think I will hold fire on that until the school stuff goes on sale - and he has a Doctor Who bag courtesy of his comic. There is also the awful spectre of school shoes hanging over me. So, @ £50 plus bag plus shoes. It could be worse, and I was generous with the amount of tops and trousers I got.

I feel like I am sitting here watching the money drain away. Yes, a lot of it is from money put aside, but it is still draining. And now I have to pay out for the dratted tooth!

I am trying not to look at Approved Food.

No comments: