Friday 15 July 2011

Lies to little bear

I told little bear that the Weeping Angels from Dr Who won't come near our house as they are frightened that evil cat and next door's dog would widdle on them.

A banging headache, a fretting child and walls being knocked down in a neighbouring house do not lead to delving into the different between story and real (which little bear knows anyway). Also it does lower resistance to my worst instincts.

That reminds me - I need to resurrect the dragon, as it is much more fun.

1 comment:

Hard up Hester said...

My Grandson always insists on having a fan on in his room at night & cannot sleep without it. His Mum though it was because he gets hot in the night. It was only a couple of months ago he told her that he has the fan on as it keeps the monsters away while he sleeps, he knows this cos Nanna told him so. Ooops, busted, she knows it was me & not his other Nanna, as the other Nanna has no imagination!