Saturday 30 July 2011

Grumpy Sybil

Little bear woke me at midnight, and decided he had to sleep on the sofa. I was far too aware of darling father asleep on the other side of the landing and how exhausted he had been to push the argument, so little bear slept downstairs with me last night.

Fortunately he didn't wake up when evil cat vomited with gusto over huge parts of the study in the early hours. I did. I have managed to get most of it up.

Then 7am little bear bounced into the study announcing that he couldn't sniff, while he was sniffing. And he tried to help himself to the chocolates that darling father had put in the bin. Then he dragged me out of the loo (you know, sounding like an emergency) to look at the 'bl**dy toys'.

He is supposed to be going to a barbecue this afternoon. I am not so sure. Especially as it is at least an hour on two buses each way.

Then while I was hanging out some washing, Nice Mr Next Door had a good old grumble about the lbf (little bear's friend) and his older brother, and the trouble they are causing. I have a sinking feeling about it.

I need to ungrump.

No comments: