Tuesday 5 July 2011

Approved Food

Approved Food have a steady customer with me, and the delivery men find it amusing. It happens like this...

I put in an order. An email from Approved Food pops into my inbox. I check it in case it is about delivery but instead it is a flyer about all the other goodies that have just come in. I hum and hah and put in another order (typical gap is three days). Then another email comes, but it is not about delivery of the second order but some more goodies...

I have managed three orders in a week before now.

Today I had a quick look, and one of my favourite goodies is on sale. And it is on at an extremely reasonable price - unheard of low price that I would never get in the shops. This is a treat for me that isn't sold in the local shops, and is a rare temptation. But the second order still hasn't arrived and the kitchen is stuffed. I mean, flapjack bars are spilling all over the counters, it is ridiculous.

I am resisting. So far I have lasted 37 minutes.

2 comments:

ravylesley said...

Come on dish the dirt I am dying to know what you are trying to resist buying.As a fellow AF Addict I share your pain lol

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

It's the Tyrell parsnip, carrot and beetroot crisps at 4 for £1 - I mean, you can't even get empty packets of these at the shops for that price. And Tyrells don't sell to supermarkets, only smaller shops, so you don't get any of the 'prices slashed' that eg Tesco do. WS x