Saturday 23 July 2011

Evil cat is foiled

I think every cat owner knows that sound - the awful sound of a cat yowling just before being sick. Evil cat had determinedly dashed out and then ate grass. Now she was reaping the benefit, and from the sound of it, it was going to be huge.

I was impressed by OH's bravery, he picked her up so that evil cat could be sick outside. First of all evil cat hissed loud and long and then swore in cat as she battled relentlessly to be sick on carpet. Evil cat will do anything to be sick on carpet, and when she was a younger cat she was sick on a regular basis - from eating too fast, I hasten to add. She always runs away from the lino in the kitchen so that she is sick on carpet somewhere, or clean washing or the equivalent.

So evil cat was grumpily sick on the concrete steps and not on the carpet. She did get her own back though and left a deposit on the carpet at the top of the stairs that I found with my bare feet first thing this morning when I went to put the kettle on.

No comments: