Saturday 9 July 2011

I hate sugar puffs

I really hate sugar puffs. Darling father likes them for his breakfast. First of all it was the sugar puff container that broke, then it was the sugar puffs in the bag that spilled everywhere and had to be put in a second bag because the first split. Portion control went out of the window as I desperately tried to stop the stuff flowing everywhere when I poured from the bag. The cereal was obviously affected by the air as it was all sticking together. It was the sugar puffs that jumped off the shelf when I was in a different part of the room.

And what is more annoying is that when I finally got them into the expensive-but-worth-it lock n lock cereal container and went to pour them yesterday, they had congealed. They were stuff in a block. I had to chip them out of the container with a knife. And I scratched the dratted new box as I did it!

I threw the half box of sugar puffs out and opened the new box. Asda own brand multi grain hoops never do this to me.

No comments: