Tuesday 19 July 2011

Lakeland catalogue

The new Lakeland catalogue has arrived, it is sitting next to me as I type. On the cover it says, 'free sink tidy, see inside for details'. I haven't opened it yet, but I feel like it is ticking.

I could do without a sink tidy, the holder for the bottle brushes has worked really well, and in future I may be able to use other cut off pop bottles with marbles at their base to steady them. And why do I need a caddy for the washing up liquid - it's not something that you need to be ashamed of and to hide away. There is the matter of the Cath Kidston washing up bottle aprons that briefly attracted me, but I got over that... (ebay item number 370448618016 if you are interested)

I don't think I need anything, I should just throw it away unopened. I won't though. Sigh. I just need to keep repeating I HAVE NO ROOM


1 comment:

Witch Hazel said...

Sybil I've thrown away the leaflet that came with my Lakeland catalogue as I did not think I would be placing an order. However, I do need to order something now, could you post the code for the free gift please? I don't need a sink tidy either, but if I am spending the money I will have it and find a home for it.
Thanks
Hazel