Wednesday 6 July 2011

Catering conundrum

Darling father is supposed to be going to a barbecue tonight but the weather is a bit iffy.

(He has already been out for lunch every day this week - he is not stuck in front of a tv all the time)

But they may relocate to the house or they may move somewhere else, or it may be cancelled. If it is cancelled do I use the huge stack of beefburgers he brought in before they go off?

Also darling father is currently having a nap.

I shall make enough for four and then any left over can be my lunch tomorrow.

And I have a confession. I bought some bottles of fizzy water from Approved Food just because I adore the bottle. One is already earmarked to contain the white vinegar for the bathroom when it is empty. I loathe fizzy water so I may have a go at using it for batter - if I can find the recipe.

3 comments:

ravylesley said...

were these the bottles of water in the fabulous blue bottle?

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Oh yes! The bottles are gorgeous, deep, cobalt blue and I am not parting with them! WS x

ravylesley said...

Oh I'm so jealous I loved those bottles but couldnt justify their purchase as we dont drink the water.You could use the water in jelly you know it might give it a lovely fizz to it,kind of like when you make it with Lemonade.As for the bottles they will look lush on your windowsills when the light catches them.

Lesleyxx