Thursday 7 July 2011

Lesley - re the bottles. My view was that I bought the bottle, not the water. They are on the windowsill as I type and a brief burst of sunshine has given them a stained glass effect.

I also buy my sister in law something forty percent alcohol for birthday and Christmas. I usually go for vodka in an unusual bottle, because it is fun. I got her Absolut in a leather sort of 'jacket' last summer. I am contemplating a bottle of vodka with a scorpion in it this time, but I want her to enjoy it so I will probably not.

Part of me would love to collect unusual and coloured bottles, but I hate the idea of having to find space and dust them etc.

3 comments:

ravylesley said...

No need to dust the bottles you just dip them in soapy water every now and again.I do this with all my ornaments in the bathroom

Wannabe Sybil said...

Lesley - you are really good at tempting me! WS x

ravylesley said...

I'm really good at tempting myself and thats why I have a house that is bursting at the seams with my temptations lol

Lesleyxx