Friday 29 July 2011

Sleeeeeeeep!!!

I have had a number of disturbed nights. Also I have had a bit of a lurgy that has made me tired. Monday night I went to sleep around 7pm, woke up at 7am with little bear (made him breakfast, washed, dressed etc ready for nursery), saw little bear off with OH to nursery, slept another five hours and then slept again through the next evening and night.

I am finally feeling a bit better, and little bear slept all the way through last night (unlike the night before - nightmares about Dr Who monsters, who would have thought it!). However evil cat decided that she wanted water. It is serious for the poor old girl, but at 4.30 this morning I was not feeling charitable. Though she did get her water, of course. I just crawled downstairs, washed the water dish, put down fresh water and crunchies and then crawled back into my pit.

Little bear bounced downstairs full of life at 7am. I am so tired!

No comments: