Monday 16 January 2012

Boasting about little bear

Shameless boasting about little bear. It is a small thing really, but little bear is one of two narrators in the school assembly, 'because he is good at reading'.

It is not something that mums and dads get to see, it is not a huge deal, but I am so proud of him. I have had a quick scan over his 'lines' and there is a bit, with some longer words, but I know he will be fine.

So, my son the narrator.

And we had tears today, because he won't be in school tomorrow. It's a training day. To be honest, the bits I have seen about how much preparation and marking children have mean that I can't be too grumpy about training days. I do really feel for the havoc that it causes for parents who need childcare, however.

I am going to be on intensive cuddle duty tomorrow. I think he will be wanting to do school like stuff. I will just do my best, as ever.

No comments: