Wednesday 18 January 2012

Grumpy again

I am having a crash. I feel absolutely exhausted, I am so tired I could cry, and I barely have the energy to get little bear up and dressed and to school. This morning I surfaced when I heard little bear start stirring at around 8am. This is reassuring, as I had slept through the alarm on the mobile and I have never done that before!

Last night we had fish n chips, although on Monday we did have the turkey curry (and it was very nice, I shall get that jar again - cupboard space permitting). I forgot to get the meat out for a casserole last night, so I will have to make something when I get in with little bear after football.

I will think about it later. I am so tired that thinking hurts.

2 comments:

Mudgekin said...

am am debating here to even post this but have you had a look at the past times website. They are closing down and have 50% off everything, including Dr Who memorabilia.

/sighs I am only encouraging you xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you - honestly! Little bear and OH would both love lots of Dr Who stuff, I love lots of Past Times stuff and 50% off makes one or two things possibly within affordable. And so far this month it has not been so bad, sort of, more or less... Thanks WS x