Monday 23 January 2012

Hazel - thank you, I am too sleep deprived to think of that, but I have at least got a further email, so I have a clue of sorts. That nugget of information is filed away.

Morgan - With little bear I can do the, 'What did I just say? And what did it mean?' routine. I don't often use it on adults, but at some point I will break and use it on a shop assistant or cafe worker who hasn't listened. I don't want to do that, people who work in shops and cafes have a lot to put up with, and I don't want to add to it. However, when I say that I don't want cream, I actually don't want cream. When I say I prefer to use the checkout rather than self service, I actually mean I want to use the checkout. Honest. I'm not lying about my weight or bank balance, why do you think I would make it up? (and breathe...)

No comments: