Monday 23 January 2012

Pretty Flowers

When we were at the Tropical House little bear spotted some flowers a little girl had picked. I explained to him that we didn't pick the flowers (such as they were in January) in the park as they were there for everyone to enjoy. Little bear then asked if we could buy some flowers. Then he giggled and giggled and giggled as I explained.

Evil cat eats flowers and then is sick. It goes something like this - nom nom nom clunk, because she knocks the vase over, nom nom nom, clunk, because she knocks the vase over again. Then she sings the 'About to be Sick' song, yowwwwwl, yowwwwwl, yowwwwwl, yowwwwwl. Then she makes the 'About to be Sick' noise, blarp, blarp, blarp. Then she is sick - bleurgh! And then I have to clean it up.

Little bear did suggest I just put the flowers where evil cat couldn't get them, but his heart wasn't in it. I think he was just looking forward to the 'About to be Sick' song. I didn't buy the flowers.

No comments: