Thursday 19 January 2012

Little bear is grumpy

I was very confused today. I picked little bear up from school and he was very clearly saying that he did NOT like being tested, he did not like it and he did not want to do it tomorrow.

I am still trying to disentangle all the strands but apparently little bear was weighed and measured and his eyes tested. Well, I am not relying on the eye test as my school eye test didn't pick up that I was blind in one eye. The height/weight thing says that he is a healthy weight, right in the middle of the healthy BMI range. This surprises me as I have been watching little bear's weight and today had carrot sticks waiting for him when he got home.

I am now going to try and pursue exactly what he is cross about. I don't expect much sense, however, as he never does say what happens at school. I think the big problem with this test is that it wasn't reading or writing so he couldn't impress and show off. And if he can't show off, what's the point?

No comments: