Monday 16 January 2012

Darn it to heck

My previous post mentions me buying nighties. The ones I like that I like little bear to see me in (bearing in mind he wakes me up and sees me get out of 'bed') are hard to find, oddly. Just boring long t-shirt type ones, in my size, that aren't pink, at a reasonable price. I also drew the line at brushed nylon or wincyette, I wanted the cotton or polycotton t-shirt fabric and I also wanted them a decent length so that when I got up all was decently covered. For a while, as my current ones slowly disintegrated, I either couldn't find what I wanted or put off paying the price as I was trying to watch the pennies.

So I found this site for the first time, drooled over some of the stuff, giggled over some of the other stuff, and there were two long t-shirt type nighties for £16, and while I dithered over three days, I did get them, as I wasn't sure that the offer wouldn't end. I bought them yesterday. From Bon Marche, which today was in the headlines that it may be going into administration.

Darn.

That parcel had better arrive is all I can say!

No comments: