Wednesday 11 January 2012

Start again tomorrow

For those who read this and are not from the UK, I promise that not all British housewives are like me. They run homes well, they cook good food, their families are always confident that there is a clean shirt. I think I am in the bottom 2%

And also welcome. I am incredibly flattered that people read this.

So, takeaway for all except me, as I had hoped to have a lower calorie meal but ended up finishing off little bear's portion. At least there was not a lot.

Mince tomorrow, probably in a shepherd's pie. As for what we will have Friday, probably frozen fish and chips. Darling father really wanted a takeaway, I think, so he could sneak off to his room and watch Liverpool play. At least they won, so he may possibly be hung over tomorrow, but he will be happy.

Now I need to try and get some sleep, despite the wind howling outside, to have at least some energy to do all I could do with doing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

You care, and you try, and you admit your failings - we're all human and we do our best! When you feel stronger, and LB is older, and who knows what else might alter, life will be different, so just Rest where you are, and don't fret about being something different!

I sometimes remember how things were when we lived in Scotland but then I also remember all the things I have here, and am thankful! Life changed, for us, and some is better, some not so great, but we still are a family, good and strong, and the opportunities here for all of us are great.

Chin up! And hugs xxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - you are so lovely. I feel like I've had almost the best hug in the world (for me, little bear's hugs are the absolute best, but this one has come a close second). Thank you WS x