Friday 20 January 2012

Not a good day

Still in a crash, but I have tea prepped, and I am more or less human.

I slip so easily - I bought some fish, river cobbler, that were two packs of two fillets for £4 and little bear likes them, so I got two packs of smoked and two of unsmoked. I put the two packs of unsmoked into the freezer and they barely fit. I may be doing good work but there is a way to go yet.

Off now to make little bear's sandwiches. He likes to eat them on the bus on the way to the piano lesson, as we set off straight from school. Today has been a teddy bear's picnic at school, so I will be dragging on the four bus journeys a plush rat, a pe kit in a back pack, a book bag, a rather posh looking sort of letter case with little bear's music in and my bag. I am thinking of taking a large carrier bag to keep them all in instead of panicking in case I drop and lose one - especially the music.

Sigh. Twinkle twinkle here I come.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

You need a shopping trolley for that lot!

Hugs x