Saturday 7 January 2012

Meal plan madness

Thirteen hours after I posted up two days meal plans darling father sunk the first plan for lunch by bringing in fish n chips. To be fair, he also provided a kiddies fish n chips for little bear with curry sauce, OH had eaten on his unexpected trip to town 'to have a wander round' and I finished off little bear's chips.

I also feel like nothing on earth, my ladybits are not being nice, and any more information would be far too much.

Lesley - I think the flexible meal planning is the way to go.

Okay, the turkey is not going to be curried tonight. I can't face dishing up fish twice in one day therefore I will not resort to the frozen breaded haddock fillets, so it is looking remarkably like corned beef, baked beans and oven chips. Or a takeaway. As all seem under the weather (darling father was late taking his tablets again and I have no idea why), I will canvas opinions nearer the time.

The big key is getting all the stuff we have in the house logged, so I can make informed decisions, and to have ingredients for quick and easy meals available. Or rather, develop quick and easy meals for the ingredients that are filling up my cupboards.

No comments: