Saturday 14 January 2012

Super time

Lesley - OH is taking little bear to the concert, as it is really the only chance for him to meet the piano teacher and it is one 'other' per person. He has gone stocked up with Kleenex and camera phone - of course he is just as besotted. Little bear has had a superman logo painted on his face, from the party earlier, but I did part him from his costume. He is growing up soooo quickly!

The party today was a wonderful time. The mum had gone to all sorts of trouble to make it special for her son, and as I will be using the same venue I was shamelessly asking her about it.

It was so lovely seeing lots of great kids hurtling around and having a marvellous time in a safe place with their friends, and I had a lovely gossip with the mums. One of them suggested getting care allowance for darling father - as he painted the bannister while we were out, I don't think that I have the brass neck to claim it. I think, actually, that darling father could claim carer's allowance for me with a lot more justification.

3 comments:

ravylesley said...

If you are entitled to it claim it Sybs its not about brass neck its about getting what you deserve and as you are caring for DF then who is more entitled than you.If you dont feel right spending the money then put it into an account for LB to use when he is older either for University or to make his way in life.Think of it as your Fathers contribution to LB's growing up fund

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Lesley - I think darling father is too fit to get carer's allowance lol. He may be eighty, but he is a lot fitter than me!!!! And yes, I will be looking into it, but for hopefully much later. WS x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Also darling father didn't take his tablets until late AGAIN and so is likely to be wobbly tomorrow. Sigh. I think he was short of milk, I shall keep an eye on things. WS x