Friday 20 January 2012

Safely home

We got home safely with all the kit and caboodle to and from the piano lesson. Little bear is having a marvellous time. He also flirted on the way there and the way back, he just love charming the ladies.

We watched the Box Office Film recorded on Sky+, and I enjoyed it. Captain America was enjoyable, and I loved Hugo Weaving's performance. Actually, him and Tommy Lee Jones made the film for me, I don't tend to go for the traditional hero type.

I have thought about it. Darling father, OH and I watched the film. It cost £3.99 on Sky Box Office and we could have watched it more than once in the week it has been on. If we had gone to the pictures it would have been a lot more to go in, plus travel, plus baby sitters, plus fitting in to their times and probably food on top. Even when OH and I used Orange Wednesdays before little bear arrived, it was still £15 for a night out for both of us after we had had a burger on the way from work to the film.

So, three of us, in comfort, with alcohol (for darling father and OH) and no worries about little bear, at a time that we could set, for £3.99. We have Sky+ anyway, as part of a deal to get an upgrade. I could have made home made popcorn. It would be infinitely less expensive to just not watch the film, but sometimes it is nice to see them. I can see this becoming a regular thing. If there is anything worth watching, that is.

No comments: