Thursday 19 January 2012

More cheerful

I remembered to take the sausages out of the freezer! Yay!!!! All I need to do now is remember to peel the potatoes before little bear comes home from school. Then it is sausage and mash for tea.

And I reviewed the next delivery, took off the joint of meat that was earmarked for Sunday, as we have stuff in the freezer, reviewed how much we needed of various bits and took off the booze that was mainly for me. Before darling father moved in I had the equivalent of two small sherries a year. Now I often have a drink when OH and darling father do, but it won't hurt for me to not always have a drink.

I have done a little ironing (I have about ten hours' ironing to do) and the next thing is to make a list for tomorrow.

I am still really, really exhausted. It won't be an early night either. We saved Captain America from Sky Box Office, as I knew that unless I really fought and made it difficult to ignore I would never see this film and I really wanted to. The time to watch it expires tomorrow, so we have to watch it tonight or lose £3.99. I wanted to see it at the pictures, but this is less expensive, and tbh, I may do it again. It is just impossible for me to get to the pictures. There are a lot of films I have really, really, really wanted to see, and never managed it. We don't have Sky movies and even if it is on the other channels it is usually Disney or football here.

I am going to try and cut out caffeine after lunch time. I am sleeping badly (especially when evil cat tries to sit on my face), so that has to help. And little bear helped with a healthy breakfast. Instead of nice easy cereal he wanted porridge, so while I made his ready brek, I made some for me as well. I am looking at a microwave omlette with perhaps some cheese for lunch, then sausage and mash for tea.

It is all looking so positive. I am now worrying where it could go wrong.

No comments: