Wednesday 21 March 2012

Adverts

I hope no-one is too bothered by the adverts. I haven't made any money from them yet and I am not sure when or if I shall, but that isn't stressing me. I am getting a lot of entertainment from them.

Today there was an advert to gifts of crystals for Mother's Day. I can't click on any links, so I don't know, but I am sure that it is a good site and I am confident that a lot of mums would enjoy something sparkly from their children.

However all I could see in my mind's eye was a stereotypical old fashioned housewife with her hair in curlers and a pinny on, thinking, 'Not another thing to dust!'

I hope I am always really enthusiastic about anything little bear does for me or gives me. Even if it is a Dr Who plastic figure. It's the thought that counts, and I think little bear is wonderful!

1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

I hope you do make some money from the adverts - why not ?
I'm in the process of planning a blog at the moment (just can't decide if I will have anything interesting to say!) but I will be using adsense - every little helps. Good luck