Thursday 22 March 2012

These adverts

Wean - I don't think I have much to say, but in Real Life I don't really have anyone to say it to, and to be honest, I enjoy wittering like this. A few years down the line I will be able to look back on a pretty good record of little bear. I get real pleasure out of tapping away at a keyboard and others reading, and any comment is always welcomed (in fact, I am thrilled by them).

Money would be nice - of course! But I don't like the idea of asking friends for stuff. I couldn't do a Tupperware party. And I do enjoy the humour of the adverts. After my little tantrum about cards there was an advert for an internet card company. I wonder if there is a script going on somewhere.

So, if you want to blog, go for it! And don't forget to send linky!

3 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Thank you WS ! - I love reading your blog - I always find it interesting.
Actually you've hit on another reason I'm thinking of doing it - I don't have anyone to speak to in real life either - so it's good to have 'virtual friends'.
So to 'rabbit on' now and again about day to day stuff, my latest craft creation etc., will be nice.
Good luck anyway

Morgan said...

Have to say that the adverts I see on your blog are always relevant to something I have googled in the past - it has been coal and a fancy steam cleaner lately!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you so much for the comments! WS xxx