Tuesday 6 March 2012

School uniform again

As I typed a few hours ago, I have just spent a morning looking for short sleeved shirts, because little bear's head is too big for polo shirts and he has trouble with the cuffs of long sleeved shirts.

This afternoon I got the letter saying that they are narrowing down the options for uniform, and only polo shirts will be allowed. Sigh. It is doable as I just have to get a bigger size. I will also have to get darker socks - I had invested in light grey socks to distinguish them from OH and darling father's socks - and get rid of little bear's perfectly good black trousers. At least he does have some grey ones, bought with a voucher off from Matalan.

I think the sweatshirt I have just purchased will be out of bounds as well, I suspect proper v-necked sweaters will be required.

I shall try hanging on for a little while before I purchase anything else. Just in case.

No comments: