Monday 26 March 2012

More egg disasters

Out of seventeen eggs I have two unboiled and three being painted...

And the eggs boiled in vinegar and water - I left them to cool in the water, as I wanted a nice firm set. Now the outer layer of brown is coming off the shell! I think there may have been a little too much acid.

Little bear is applying paint and glitter and no longer requiring a tree. This is progress. However one of the three being painted has developed a crack. I am hiding in here and trying not to whimper.

It could all be worse. Probably.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Sounds like an eggceptionally bad day ..... or two...
Do you think Little Bear is eggspecting too much from an eggsaperated Mother ?
I hope you will eggscuse me for eggspressing myself, but do you think boiling eggs is the eggsact thing for you ? I think you should eggsamine the possibilities of success and eggstracate yourself from this eggstreme situation immediately.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Dearie, dearie me....

(lol lol lol!) WS xxx