Thursday 8 March 2012

Timing is everything

Little bear has his party on Saturday.

Today he is pink cheeked, green nosed and complaining. He is saying his leg is hurting. I have no idea of what is going on. Chicken pox has been in the class.

I cannot believe how bad the timing is. Please let this just be cold and lack of sleep.

Last Thursday OH was due to go out but insisted on staying in when I was at the end of my tether and desperately needing a bit of space. Tonight he is due to go out and I could do with someone else to share the worry - any bets on him staying in?

This time next year I will have forgotten all about this, it is such a small thing of childhood. However just this minute, it's dreadful.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hugs. We have children in the village with chickenpox too so it is obviously doing the rounds. My two are on the mend, so I hope that Little Bear is soon feeling better.

xx