Saturday 24 March 2012

I hate Big Pandy

At 6.30 am little bear wanted Big Pandy. It is in the junk room and will need noisy excavation to get out, and I really didn't want to know.

Little bear is still demanding Big Panda. He got a bit of a shout from me along the lines of, 'this is ridiculous, daddy needs his sleep, it would wake half the street to get it out, and it is still two hours before you would leave for school if it was a school day! No!'

And when we do get the rotten thing down it will take up far too much space. It is massive. It is a four foot high, three foot wide, cheaply made soft toy. It will take up more of the living room floor than is actually free. It will block chairs, endanger the tv and cause fear to evil cat. In little bear's room it will take up more of the bed than little bear, knock lamps, sweep off books and block the wardrobe.

Little bear has mentioned that he wants all his pandies. When he was very tiny lots of people bought him pandas because he loved pandas. They multiplied. I don't even know where all of them are, but I have a sinking feeling that little bear has a better idea than I do about exactly how many of the black and white trip hazards there are.

It isn't even 7.30am as I am typing this and I am being harassed by little bear over toy pandas! I think I need to get a lot tougher with little bear!

No comments: