Monday 26 March 2012

I burnt the boiled eggs

Yes, I managed to burn boiled eggs. I am having a 'not only is this glass half empty but it's dirty as well, look at that, second hand lipstick, who do I complain to!' sort of day and the burnt boiled eggs are a good symptom of that.

I am even saying 'Bah, humbug!' to the glorious weather (got clothes drying, though).

It could all be worse - that's what I keep telling myself. Then I remember that 'we' are decorating little bear's eggs tonight (fresh ones boiling to decorate, decided I wasn't up to blowing them) and that little bear is pessimistic about it. And then OH is off after Wednesday and I know he will have Ideas about doing things in the house - I am currently on the floor with lack of sleep. And we have a 'Family Fun Day' at school on Thursday which to me sounds like purgatory.

Off to check on the second lot of boiled eggs.

No comments: