Saturday 10 March 2012

Thank you

Thank you for all your comments, suggestions and good wishes.

We went ahead with the party, and all but two had had chicken pox anyway, I was just poised at the entrance to the party and pouncing on people. Little bear had a lovely time. He was slightly subdued, but managed to have a good time - and got a huge haul of presents! He is incredibly lucky!

I am typing this as OH starts little bear's first stage bedtime routine. Little bear is soooooo tired, and his eyes are hurting him. I think there is some conjunctivitis there, I will try and get him into the dr on Monday. His spots really started appearing today, from a few to lots and lots and lots, and poor little bear is now exhausted, aching and fed up (but fortunately not too itchy).

Wean - evil cat is managing. I forgot to get the kitten food, but I am getting a grocery delivery very soon anyway for the 'comfort' food for little bear so I shall look out for Applause. She is not really eating much, but the cat that wouldn't touch prawns has just eaten a good slice of yorkshire pudding.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Hi again,
please don't think I'm critisizing but your cat is hungry - the fact that he is eating yorkshire pudding should tell you that - he needs the proper food with the proper nutrients and vitamins etc., not yorkshire pudding or scraps from plates - it took me a long time to find the remedy for my poorly cat - I'm not saying that it is the same for Evil Cat but please give him a chance - you can get kitten food anywhere anytime, you don't have to order anything special - I'm not saying it is the answer but at least give it a try before it's too late and he gets too weak
My intentions are good .........

Wannabe Sybil said...

I think you are right, but I have trouble buying kitten food near me (very basic corner shops), so it has to come in a grocery delivery - I should be able to get it Monday at the latest, depending. I will try and find shops and keep going with the bits that evil cat will have, like tuna (sometimes) until then.

Also - evil cat will only eat scampi if she steals it from a plate. She will refuse to touch the same stuff in her dish. The stuff she is picking at in her dish is the stuff that a month ago she was eating three or four pouches a day of. I will do what I can tomorrow, depending on little bear. WS xxx Also, I would rather you posted and helped evil cat.