Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Recliner has gone

It isn't part of Operation Clutterbust, it was really just shot to pieces and after little bear had bounced on it there was a huge crater. Darling father took it to pieces and we got it out of the house that way.

I shall miss it, it was wonderfully comfortable, eased my bad legs and I slept on it several times when little bear was poorly. However it was finished.

We have a smaller chair there now, which is more than acceptable, though when it is possible to go to somewhere I would like to get darling father a nicer proper armchair to sit in. Until darling father is well enough to do the trek to IKEA (or similar) then the current chair will do. It has an upholstered seat and back and bentwood handles.

I have swept up etc around it, ironing next. At least dinner is sorted out.

No comments: