Monday 19 March 2012

Poorly car

It seems that our poor old car was suffering. I thought it was getting serviced when MOT'd. I should have realised it wasn't, due to the costs. But I can't drive and I have never really been involved in the running of the car. So not only was the fuel filter blocked, but the air filter was shot and the oil was at the bottom of the gauge.

The air filter has been sorted and a full service will happen next weekend, thanks to Nice Mr Next Door. The oil has also been topped up. There will probably be the need for plugs.

So I will put in my diary when it should next be serviced, and get Nice Mr Next Door to show me how to fill up the washer thingy and the oil, and put those in the diary.

Thanks to Nice Mr Next Door being lovely to us, it is all likely to come in under £100. However if it had been serviced regularly we could have gone out last weekend. We would not have been traveling in a state of extreme tension to little bear's party. OH would not have been a nervous wreck driving to and from work at 50 miles per hour on a dual carriageway.

It's now on my list.

No comments: