Friday 2 March 2012

Almost spring cleaning mood

Yesterday I didn't manage the cooker - I was having problems breathing walking downhill, so I put it down to a panic attack - due to evil cat trying to suffocate me in my sleep. That's enough to panic anyone!

So I ironed and ironed and ironed and ironed. I haven't finished anywhere near the amount I need to do, and there is a huge heap of clothes little bear has grown out of to sort, plus underneath the misplaced bedding (still no idea where to put it now we don't have an airing cupboard in darling father's room) we have a heap of paper work displaced when I lost my two, four drawer filing cabinets. I shall probably still be moaning about them when I'm seventy!

But - glass half full - I did loads! And I have put away a lot of it as well, the bits I have places for. And I have wiped my line and put a load of washing out to dry, plus I have sorted, and put washing on, and had a proper breakfast, and generally been proactive.

I have also spent an absolute fortune on Prices Candles, mainly for darling father, as Prices Candles are a lot nicer than Yankee Candles for me, and there were some interesting bargains at reduced prices. The reduced prices were actually v inexpensive as well, so good value for money. If you like scented candles I do recommend them! Prices Patent Candles

Of course, now my lady like parts are not co-operating, so glass half full I am going to get on with some knitting to try and clear some of back log of half finished items. And I can watch tv while I do it!

No comments: