Saturday 10 March 2012

Little bear is not happy

Little bear's eyes are filling up with gunk. We are currently planning on taking him to the walk in doctors tomorrow, depending. I don't expect to get much sleep tonight. OH is sitting with little bear who is beside himself with painful, gunky eyes and itchy chicken pox. I am taking five minutes as I won't get it later.

I am watching carefully, and will call the out of hours doctor if I need to. At the moment, if little bear could just get sleep, it would be a really boon for him, and he is dosed up with calpol, dabbed with calamine and green nosed and unhappy. He had half an hour's sleep earlier, fingers crossed he can get a little more. At the moment he doesn't want to be left alone.

I will try and scout the local shops for kitten food, though they don't carry much beyond Katkins. As for the rest, I will just keep cuddling and hope for the best.

Glass half empty - little bear is normal for a five year old with very gunky eyes and chicken pox. Evil cat is normal for a very elderly cat with failing kidneys. Darling father is normal for someone recovering from a nasty virus. Glass half full - OH is doing okay, but worried that we may have to take taxis to the doctors as the car is not working properly and not responding well. And at least little bear had his party.

No comments: