Thursday 8 March 2012

Cats at War

I opened this morning to take little bear to school and was met by war - the ginger gentleman had chased Roxy under a car across the street and they were hissing and spitting and yowling at each other as only cats can. If I hadn't already had war with little bear then I think I would have found it a shock to the system.

The ginger gentleman is definitely trying to stake his claim. He refused to back down and chased Roxy along to another car. She then dashed across to her garden. The next thing I saw was the ginger gentleman fleeing down the street with a very bottle brush tail and Oscar peering over the wall.

To be fair to the ginger gentleman, he is almost certainly not scared of Oscar, but he wasn't expecting to see him or be outnumbered. So he ran!

Later on as I was pegging out washing (a bit of a forlorn hope I think) the ginger gentleman was watching me carefully through the rose bush. I think he would quite like to get his paws under the table where tuna is so freely available, but I am aware of at least one home where he is fed, and I suspect he is something of a Six Dinner Sid.

No comments: