Friday 2 March 2012

Still Pottering

I went with darling father to a dentist appointment. It is in an unfamiliar place to him (for now) but it is so easy to get to. So it was 45 minutes there (didn't need to change buses), a certain quantity of browsing and then 45 minutes back. Any minute now I will have to leap into action and make sandwiches for little bear on the bus as we go to the piano lesson.

Good news - I found some inexpensive washing baskets in the right size and bought two.

Bad news - the flyer from the book people arrived and I read it! I normally don't even unpack it but bin it straight away, but there are loads of things I would like. I have mentally clocked up around £100. I may manage to find the pennies for some books for little bear, but that's about it. It's not like he really needs books anyway. Sigh. And the Lakeland catalogue has come (but I haven't opened that).

I need to NOT SPEND MONEY!

No comments: