Thursday 1 March 2012

Glass half empty

Evil cat spent most of last night sleeping across my throat. Actually I am so well trained that when I sat up struggling to breathe I felt guilty when she crashed onto the floor.

Today I am really struggling to catch my breath. And I am cross about it. And the early night I managed to get - not only did I spend half my night gasping for breath and trying to evict evil cat who persisted in choosing my throat as the prime sleep spot, but little bear was up at 6.15am and I am tired.

I am convinced the breathing stuff is all in my mind, but I am seriously, seriously grumpy.

Mind you, in this sort of mood, if I can breathe, it is a really good time to deep clean the cooker. The cooker REALLY needs deep cleaning and a foul mood always helps me get on with housework. I shall report back later.

See, finding a glass half full

No comments: